Pushkar, literally meaning, ‘to be born due to a flower’ has a mythological connection dating back to thousands of years and so is the existence of this town. The World famed camel fair at Pushkar- the platform for largest livestock trading in the country, is a feather in its cap. If the local tourists visit the fair for religious reasons, others love this place for its uniqueness and Indian Experience.To make this tour more exotic, all the major cities of Rajasthan have been added in this tour showcasing the flamboyancy of this “Land of Maharajas” through its architectural wonders, brightly dressed people and royal culture.
India tour is not complete without a visit to architectural marvel- the Taj Mahal!
Udaipur – Opened seven days a week, puppet shows and folk dancing are held every evening from 18:00 to 19:00 hrs in an adjacent open air theater.
- Accommodation on single/ twin/ triple sharing basis using 3 star hotels.
- Room with Breakfast
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner with cultural activities during stay in desert camp
- Room with all meals during stay in Pushkar
- Airport transfer along with assistance in Delhi
- All the sightseeing in an air-conditioned private vehicle as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide for sightseeing
- Rickshaw ride through the streets of Old Delhi
- Boat ride in Lake Pichhola, Udaipur (on sharing basis)
- 01 water bottle per day per person
- Including all parking, Toll Tax, and Driver allowances
- Presently applicable taxes
- Any Monument fees
- Services of vehicle on leisure days and after finishing the sightseeing tour
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tour / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health and roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.