This comprehensive 4-Day Golden Triangle Tour will introduce you to some of the most iconic cities and landmarks of India. You will have the opportunity to explore three popular tourist circuits, namely, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in the comfort of a private driven air-conditioned vehicle. Get acquainted with the historical facts, architectural details, cultural insights on this tour. See one of the 7 wonders of the world – Taj Mahal during sunrise, climb up the cobbled path to the magnificent Amber Fort on a hill, spend time with people in a village in Agra, and more. Get assistance of an expert guide who will be sharing history and details of each landmark you will be visiting, private driven vehicles, luxury overnight accommodations, and daily hotel breakfast
- Three nights accommodation
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type: for two people, three-seater sedan
- Car Type: for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type: for six to 10 people, ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Personal care and attention
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- The tour price given above is per person. If yours is a group of 05 or more, it will get discounted. Reach us to know the discounted offer.
- All the overnight tours need to be confirmed a week before the tour commencement date , as it involves hotel and flight reservations.
- You may get the internal flight tickets booked on your own. However, we can always assist you provided that we receive the airfare payment in advance. Any increase in fare at the time of actual reservation will be charged extra on actual.
Flight tickets booking closer to the travel dates usually result in higher airfares.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- For Language guide, Except English speaking you have to pay Per Person Basis.
- Children below 5 years old are complementary (sharing the same bed)
- Supplement charges Mandatory for Christmas and New year Gala Dinner applicable on 24th and 31st Night
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler