The Golden Triangle Tour covering Delhi, Agra, Jaipur with extended Amritsar is probably the best way to see India, especially for those who are first time travelers to India. The places you visit are home to architectural wonders, some of them designated as UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tour starts at Delhi the modern metropolis of India, Jaipur – the flamboyant royal city in Rajasthan home to exquisite forts and palaces with architecture to behold, Agra whose pride is the world-famous work of wonder the Taj Mahal. Adding more to this Golden Triangle circuit, there is the vibrant and colorful city of Amritsar which draws millions of visitors to the holy Sikh temple – Golden Temple. Combining all the four destinations, it is an unforgettable tour giving deep insights to some of the major attractions in India.
- 08 nights’ accommodation in Three-star hotels
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type: for two people, three-seater sedan
- Car Type: for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type: for six to 10 people, ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- Train tickets charges for AC chair car (Delhi-Amritsar-Delhi)
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Personal care and attention
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Train tickets
- The tour price given above is per person. If yours is a group of 05 or more, it will get discounted. Reach us to know the discounted offer.
- All the overnight tours need to be confirmed a week before the tour commencement date , as it involves hotel and flight reservations.
- You may get the internal flight tickets booked on your own. However, we can always assist you provided that we receive the airfare payment in advance. Any increase in fare at the time of actual reservation will be charged extra on actual.
Flight tickets booking closer to the travel dates usually result in higher airfares.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- For Language guide, Except English speaking you have to pay 15 USD Per Person Basis.
- Children below 5 years old are complementary (sharing the same bed)
- Supplement charges Mandatory for Christmas and New year Gala Dinner applicable on 24th and 31st Night
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler
Passport detail require during the time off booking. Train Tickets depend on subject to availability. Train from Delhi To Amritsar (SWARNA SHTBDI – 7:20 AM Depart from NDLS – Reach Amritsar at 01:35 PM) Train from Amritsar To Delhi (SWARNA SHTBDI – 04:50 PM Depart from Amritsar – Reach New Delhi at 11:05 PM)