Golden Triangle Tour is a highly rated travel experience for tourists to India. This circuit covers three of the most visited and popular tourist places in India, which are Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The tour also combines Mumbai, the cosmopolitan metropolis of India and the financial capital of the country. Mumbai is full of stunning historical monuments and a rich history, dating as old as the 5th century, like the ancient rock cut Elephanta Caves. This 8-Day tour takes you on a tumultuous travel experience of India, taking you to its World Heritage listed architectural marvels, including the famous Taj Mahal, among other ancient as well as modern day splendid monuments. You will witness multiple cultures in different parts of India in a short span of time. Get a peek inside the royal residences of Jaipur. The list doesn’t end here as you will get plethora of other exciting options for you to explore and experience in the diverse land of India. Embark on a whirlwind affair with travel.
- 07 nights’ accommodation in Three-star hotels
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type: for two people, three-seater sedan
- Car Type: for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type: for six to 10 people, ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Personal care and attention
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Flight Charges (Jaipur – Mumbai )
- Elephanta cave charges (Fees and Boat Charges)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Train tickets
- The tour price given above is per person. If yours is a group of 05 or more, it will get discounted. Reach us to know the discounted offer.
- All the overnight tours need to be confirmed a week before the tour commencement date , as it involves hotel and flight reservations.
- You may get the internal flight tickets booked on your own. However, we can always assist you provided that we receive the airfare payment in advance. Any increase in fare at the time of actual reservation will be charged extra on actual.
Flight tickets booking closer to the travel dates usually result in higher airfares.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- For Language guide, Except English speaking you have to pay 15 USD Per Person Basis.
- Children below 5 years old are complementary (sharing the same bed)
- Supplement charges Mandatory for Christmas and New year Gala Dinner applicable on 24th and 31st Night
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler