- Soar high above Mount Everest for a breathtaking birds-eye view from an aircraft.
- Hike to the spectacular 12th-century Lhakhang Taktsang monastery also called Tiger’s Nest in Paro, Bhutan.
- In India, see the world-famous Taj Mahal, Rajasthan – the land of the Maharajas, and many other extraordinary marvels.
- Explore the city of Delhi with visits to Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb Rajghat (Gandhi’s Memorial), India Gate, Parliament House and Chandni Chowk.
- Pay a visit to the famous Buddhist stupas of Kathmandu – Swayambunath Stupa and Boudhnath Stupa.
- Visit the Durbar Square of Bhaktapur and Patan in the Kathmandu Valley, home to renowned ancient monuments and temples.
- Take a delightful rickshaw ride through the old alleyways of Delhi in Chandni Chowk area.
- Enjoy an elephant ride to the 16th-century Amer Fort located on a hilltop and tonga ride (horse-drawn carriage) in Agra.
Embark on an alluring journey with us to India Nepal and Bhutan on 13 nights and 14 days tour. Sharing international borders, India, Nepal and Bhutan are three of the most enchanting places you can ever be. Nestled high on the Himalayas are Nepal and Bhutan (the country of bliss), two remote regions bestowed with ancient temples, impressive legendary monasteries, lush forests, charming villages, sky-high mountain peaks and breathtaking scenic vistas. In India, you will marvel at the world-renowned architectural wonder – Taj Mahal, the royal forts and palaces of Rajasthan, ancient and modern blend of heritage in Delhi. Not only this, you can experience adventure of a lifetime by flying over the majestic Himalayas and get a mesmerizing bird’s-eye-view of the snow-peaked mountains in Kathmandu, a joyful rickshaw ride passing through the old city street of Delhi, a ride on an elephant’s back in Jaipur, explore awe-inspiring World Heritage sites, and many other unforgettable experiences. Embark on an enchanting tour, experiencing the rich historical, cultural, spiritual and natural wonders of these mysterious lands.
- 13 nights accommodation
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type: for two people, three-seater sedan
- Car Type: for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type: for six to 10 people, ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Personal care and attention
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Flight Charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Train tickets
- The tour price given above is per person. If yours is a group of 05 or more, it will get discounted. Reach us to know the discounted offer.
- All the overnight tours need to be confirmed a week before the tour commencement date, as it involves hotel and flight reservations.
- You may get the internal flight tickets booked on your own. However, we can always assist you provided that we receive the airfare payment in advance. Any increase in fare at the time of actual reservation will be charged extra on actual.
- Flight tickets booking closer to the travel dates usually result in higher airfares.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- For Language guide
- Children below 5 years old are complementary (sharing the same bed)
- Supplement charges Mandatory for Christmas and New year Gala Dinner applicable on 24th and 31st Night
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler