Golden Triangle Tour is a highly rated travel experience for tourists in India. This circuit covers three of the most visited and popular tourist places in India, which are Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and also combines Varanasi, the religious and spiritual capital of India. Apart from the Hindus, Varanasi is an important pilgrimage site for the Jains and Buddhists. The ancient city along the banks of the River Ganges is one of the seven sacred Hindu cities in India. This tour provides plethora of opportunities to see and explore India like never before, from stunning architectural masterpieces (including World Heritage sites, forts and palaces) like the Taj Mahal to rich cultural diversity, from ancient spiritual sites to modern day attractions, this tour has it all. Brace yourselves for an exceptional travel experience of India.
- 07 nights accommodation
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type: for two people, three-seater sedan
- Car Type: for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type: for six to 10 people, ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Boat ride / Evening ganga Aarti
- Personal care and attention
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Train tickets
- The tour price given above is per person. If yours is a group of 05 or more, it will get discounted. Reach us to know the discounted offer.
- All the overnight tours need to be confirmed a week before the tour commencement date , as it involves hotel and flight reservations.
- You may get the internal flight tickets booked on your own. However, we can always assist you provided that we receive the airfare payment in advance. Any increase in fare at the time of actual reservation will be charged extra on actual.
Flight tickets booking closer to the travel dates usually result in higher airfares.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- For Language guide, Except English speaking you have to pay 15 USD Per Person Basis.
- Children below 5 years old are complementary (sharing the same bed)
- Supplement charges Mandatory for Christmas and New year Gala Dinner applicable on 24th and 31st Night
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler