Top Unforgettable Tourist Places to Visit in Uttrakhand
Uttrakhand is the only place where every tourist dreams to visit to taste heaven. It is such a place where visitors’ fantasies appear true. Most of the sightseers don’t know where to start and end.
Uttrakhand is also enclosed by a range of hills, several rivers, and good climatic conditions. Before visiting Uttrakhand you need to book your tour package from tour and travel agency in Delhi.
Numerous constructive designs of ancient India are also a portion of the charm of this place. Especially the people here are very much humble and polite with good behavior. Here you can see the best top five sites without which the taste of Uttrakhand is incomplete.
1. Dehradun: In the Himalayan foothills the resources of the Uttrakhand, Dehradun are situated. River Ganga and Yamuna together with the Himalayan range, give a great pictorial of the heart of the city. Natural beauty, along with ancient architectural displays is another power of attraction of this place. It airways draw the hill lovers of the world.
2. Nainital: It is known as the lake district of India. The famous Naini Lake is also settled here. Some of the famous spots to visit in Nainital are Naini Lake, Naina Peak, Eco cave garden, etc.
Nainital is also known for its mountain view. Nainital is also famous for several antique structural bungalows and British stations. Nainital gives the highest vacationist visitors to Uttrakhand. A large number of hotels are also situated here.
3. Mussoorie: The Queen of Hill Mussoorie is positioned at an altitude of 6000 feet. With the good climate, it allows tourists to get a personified beauty of snow covered Himalayan hills.
It both is well established for its chilling winter and relaxing summer. Significant tourists of attraction are Kempty fall, Lal Tibba, Jawalaji Temple, etc. This is also a dedicated place for most of the visitants.
4. Rishikesh: At the junction of river Ganga and Chandrabhaga it is situated. This place is completely appreciated for trekking, rafting, and camping. It is also remembered as the yoga capital of the world.
It always drags the soul of the pilgrimage. Some of the attractive spots of Rishikesh are Laxman Jhula, Neelkanth Mahadev temple etc. This place is also a religious pilgrimage center.
5. Haridwar: It is acknowledged as the gateway to the lord. The famous Kumbh Mela is held here every year. There are a great number of temples and ashrams located here. Every year a large number of Hindu bhaktas are hitting the place.
Some of the famous visiting places of Haridwar are Har ki Pauri, Chandi Devi temple, Maya Devi temple, Mansa Devi temple, Daksha Mahadev temple, Vishnu ghat, Shanti Kunj, Pavan Dham, Bharat Mata mandir, etc.
There are also other several places to visit in Uttrakhand but these fives are among the most beneficial without which the taste of heaven could not be taken.
Before pack your bag you must need to buy Uttrakhand tour packages from any tour operators for smooth visiting. It is also a favorite place for bike riders, trekkers, climbers, religious tourists, student excursions, etc. No place can be an alternative to Uttrakhand.