Enjoy 7 Night & 8 Days in Kerala aptly called “God’s own country”. This eclectic tour lets you explore, enjoy and experience exclusive delights of Kerala. Explore ancient European and Jewish history and architecture in Cochin’s church and synagogue, encounter exotic wildlife and nature at Periyar National Park, and take a romantic cruise on a houseboat over the shimmering backwaters of Alleppey. Experience 5000 years old Ayurveda Magic in a spice/herb garden, witness miles and miles of never ending manicured tea-plantation. Spend time leisurely at Kovalam beach, one of the most popular beaches of Kerala, laid out in the calm environs of nature, and famous for its red-white striped tall lighthouses, rocky promontory, pristine beaches, and a vibrant hippie era past. The tour ends at Kanyakumari, India’s southernmost tip dotted with ancient temples, spiritual sites and scenic beaches.
- xx nights accommodation
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type: for two people, three-seater sedan
- Car Type: for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type: for six to 10 people, ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Personal care and attention
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Flight Charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Train tickets
- The tour price given above is per person. If yours is a group of 05 or more, it will get discounted. Reach us to know the discounted offer.
- All the overnight tours need to be confirmed a week before the tour commencement date, as it involves hotel and flight reservations.
- You may get the internal flight tickets booked on your own. However, we can always assist you provided that we receive the airfare payment in advance. Any increase in fare at the time of actual reservation will be charged extra on actual.
- Flight tickets booking closer to the travel dates usually result in higher airfares.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- For Language guide
- Children below 5 years old are complementary (sharing the same bed)
- Supplement charges Mandatory for Christmas and New year Gala Dinner applicable on 24th and 31st Night
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler