On this half-day city tour, discover the historical landmarks of the Old City of Hyderabad. Admire the stunning architecture of the massive Golconda Fort set on a hilltop, before paying a visit to the historical Qutub Shahi Tombs – the resting place of the Sultans (rulers) of Hyderabad. Also, get an insight into the royal tapestry of the Nizams of Hyderabad.
- Wander through the former capital of the sultanate of Hyderabad
- Discover the royal tombs of the former kings at the Qutub Shahi Tombs
- Marvel at the majesty of the medieval Golconda Fort dating back to the 16th century
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Transport facility in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick up & drop off (Selected hotels only).
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary.
- English Speaking Guide for sightseeing as per itinerary
- 1 Mineral Water Bottles per person per day in the car.
- All expenses related to the Vehicle i.e., toll taxes, car parking, fuel charges etc.
- All Applicable Local & Govt. taxes.
- Entrance Fees
- Domestic / International Airfare
- Any personal expenses
- Tips to Guide & Driver
- Alcoholic drinks and any meals other than lunch
- Any other services which are not mentioned above
- The tour price given above is per person. If yours is a group of your own, it will get reduced. Reach us to know the final offer.
- All the overnight tours need to be confirmed a week before the tour commencement date, as it involves hotel and flight reservations.
- You may get the internal flight tickets booked on your own. However, we can always assist you provided that we receive the airfare payment in advance. Any increase in fare at the time of actual reservation will be charged extra on actual.
- Flight tickets booking closer to the travel dates usually result in higher airfares.