On this 8-hour sightseeing excursion, explore the historic city of Hyderabad. Get a taste of the city’s architecture, shopping, culture, and amazing history. Pay a visit to the notable city landmarks such as the massive Golconda Fort, Qutub Shahi Tombs, Salarjung Museum, and the iconic Charminar, before spending the afternoon browsing local bazaars for some colourful souvenirs and traditional items. Also, pay a visit to the Chowmahalla Palace – a 18th century palace complex.
- Explore the iconic landmark of Hyderabad – The Charminar
- Discover the massive Golconda Fort – a 16th century masterpiece
- Visit Hyderabad’s top attractions and landmarks in a single day
- Explore the Salarjung Museum that exhibits a vast collection of royal belongings
- Shop at the local bazaars for some souvenirs
- Learn a fact or two about the impressive Mughal-Persian inspired architecture of the Chowmahalla Palace
- Private guide and driver for a more personalized experience
- Hotel Pick up & drop off (Selected hotels only)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide for sightseeing as per itinerary
- Lunch in a good local restaurant
- 1 Mineral Water Bottles per person per day in the car.
- All expenses related to the Vehicle i.e. Toll taxes, car Parking, Fuel charges etc.
- All Applicable Local & Govt. taxes
- Entrance Fees
- Domestic / International Airfare
- Any personal expenses
- Tips to Guide & Driver
- Alcoholic drinks and any meals other than lunch
- Any other services which are not mentioned above
- The tour price given above is per person. If yours is a group of your own, it will get reduced. Reach us to know the final offer.
- All the overnight tours need to be confirmed a week before the tour commencement date, as it involves hotel and flight reservations.
- You may get the internal flight tickets booked on your own. However, we can always assist you provided that we receive the airfare payment in advance. Any increase in fare at the time of actual reservation will be charged extra on actual.
- Flight tickets booking closer to the travel dates usually result in higher airfares.