Every nature and culture lover would definitely enjoy this 3 Nights tour of Gangtok, situated picturesquely in the lap of the eastern Himalayas. This tour takes you on a comprehensive vacation in and around Gangtok with opportunities to discover and explore some of the best features of this charming place in India. Sight some of the tallest snow clad peaks including Mount Khanchendzonga, pass through beautiful valleys and gorges, visit temples with a scenic view, understand Sikkimese and Tibetan culture, pick exquisite handicrafts from the Handicrafts centre, and take an excursion to nature’s wonder at high altitude lake that is the spectacular Tsomgo lake. Embark on a captivating journey to Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim, and gather wonderful experiences like nowhere else.
- 3 Nights Tour of Gangtok
- Your own private driver with an AC vehicle
- Your own personal guide
- Visit popular summits of Gangtok, which gives way to spectacular view of snow capped Himalayas
- Witness local hand-made handicrafts at Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre
- Soak in the peaceful ambiance and take in the aroma of exotic flowers at Flower exhibition centre
- Spend undisturbed time at the stunningly placid Tsomgo lake
- 3 nights accommodation
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type: for two people, three-seater sedan
- Car Type: for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type: for six to 10 people, ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Personal care and attention
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Flight Charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Train tickets
- The tour price given above is per person. If yours is a group of 05 or more, it will get discounted. Reach us to know the discounted offer.
- All the overnight tours need to be confirmed a week before the tour commencement date, as it involves hotel and flight reservations.
- You may get the internal flight tickets booked on your own. However, we can always assist you provided that we receive the airfare payment in advance. Any increase in fare at the time of actual reservation will be charged extra on actual.
- Flight tickets booking closer to the travel dates usually result in higher airfares.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- For Language guide
- Children below 5 years old are complementary (sharing the same bed)
- Supplement charges Mandatory for Christmas and New year Gala Dinner applicable on 24th and 31st Night
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler