This full day excursion takes you to Srisailam, one of the twelve sacred shrines of Lord Shiva (Jyotirlingas). Explore the famous Srisailam Temple, also known as the Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Temple. Learn about the history of the temple from your knowledgeable guide.
- Private transfers to the Srisailam temple
- Guided tour of the Srisailam temple – one of the twelve sacred Lord Shiva Temple, dating back to the 2nd century
- Get to know about the history of the temple from your guide
- Hotel Pick up & drop off (Selected hotels only).
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary.
- English Speaking Guide for sightseeing as per itinerary
- Lunch in a good local restaurant
- 1 Mineral Water Bottles per person per day in the car.
- All expenses related to the Vehicle i.e. Toll taxes, car Parking, Fuel charges etc.
- All Applicable Local & Govt. taxes.
- Entrance Fees
- Domestic / International Airfare
- Any personal expenses
- Tips to Guide & Driver
- Alcoholic drinks and any meals other than lunch
- Any other services which are not mentioned above.
- The tour price given above is per person. If yours is a group of your own, it will get reduced. Reach us to know the final offer.
- All the overnight tours need to be confirmed a week before the tour commencement date, as it involves hotel and flight reservations.
- You may get the internal flight tickets booked on your own. However, we can always assist you provided that we receive the airfare payment in advance. Any increase in fare at the time of actual reservation will be charged extra on actual.
- Flight tickets booking closer to the travel dates usually result in higher airfares.