Himachal Pradesh (literally meaning snow-laden abode) lies in the lap of the mighty Himalayas, and can undoubtedly deliver an outstanding travel experience to tourists from across the world. Travel to India’s best hill stations, nestled gorgeously in the lap of the mighty Himalayas – Dharamshala, Manali and Shimla. Dharamshala is a place to see thriving Tibetan Buddhist culture in India; no wonder it is called the “Little Tibet”, which is also the seat of His Holiness “The Dalai Lama” himself. Dharamshala, Shimla and Manali are three all-time favorite Indian hill destinations filled with perfect amalgamations of natural beauty, adventure trails (including some of the highest passes in the world), ancient temples & monasteries and colonial heritage. Embark on a euphoric tour of ‘9 nights and 10 days’, exploring every tourist hotspot, and experiencing these three timeless hill towns of India.
- Get an opportunity to see the residence of Dalai Lama in Dharamshala.
- Explore the rich colonial heritage of Shimla, an erstwhile British summer resort.
- Explore the flavours of Tibetan culture and tradition in Dharamshala.
- Indulge in fun adventure sports in Manali.
- Take home unique and traditional Tibetan handicrafts as souvenirs from Dharamshala.
- Witness modern architectural wonders of Chandigarh.
- Assistance of a private guide for a more personalized experience.
- Transport service in a private and comfortable AC vehicle.
- Accommodation on single/ twin/ triple sharing basis
- Room with Breakfast
- Airport transfer along with assistance in Delhi
- All the sightseeing in an air-conditioned private vehicle as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide for sightseeing
- 01 water bottle per day per person
- Including all parking, Toll Tax, and Driver allowances
- Presently applicable taxes
- Any Monument fees
- Services of vehicle on leisure days and after finishing the sightseeing tour
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tour / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health and roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.