This 6 Nights tour is a an unparalleled vacation to three mesmerizing Himalayan towns in India namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Gangtok. You will be shown the best highlights of these three stunning high altitude hill destinations. Darjeeling is called the “Queen of Hills and is dotted with heritage delights to experience like the Toy Train; Kalimpong is a lesser-explored town, which once served as the dynasty of the King of Bhutan; and Gangtok, one of the most beautiful hill destination in the country; and all of them have vantage points from where one could see the majestic Himalayan snow peaks. This tour awaits you to experience opulent nature, old monasteries, temples, high altitude lakes and other attractions, life of the ethnic people and the history of these regions.
- Your own private driver with an AC vehicle
- Your own personal guide
- Watch sunrise over world’s third highest peak Mt. Khangchendzongha from Tiger Hill in Darjeeling
- Visit one of the oldest monastery in Darjeeling region, the Ghoom Monastery
- Enjoy a scenic ride at the heritage Toy Train of Darjeeling
- Discover temples, gardens and hill summits in Kalimpong
- Watch Tibetan refugees making creative handicrafts at Tibetan Refugee self-help Center
- Spend serene time at picturesque and high altitude Tsomgo lake in Sikkim
- 6 nights accommodation
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type: for two people, three-seater sedan
- Car Type: for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type: for six to 10 people, ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Personal care and attention
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Flight Charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Train tickets
- The tour price given above is per person. If yours is a group of 05 or more, it will get discounted. Reach us to know the discounted offer.
- All the overnight tours need to be confirmed a week before the tour commencement date, as it involves hotel and flight reservations.
- You may get the internal flight tickets booked on your own. However, we can always assist you provided that we receive the airfare payment in advance. Any increase in fare at the time of actual reservation will be charged extra on actual.
- Flight tickets booking closer to the travel dates usually result in higher airfares.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- For Language guide
- Children below 5 years old are complementary (sharing the same bed)
- Supplement charges Mandatory for Christmas and New year Gala Dinner applicable on 24th and 31st Night
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler